Image: Shutterstock

Stories and quotes about fighting for love are always inspirational. Most of us grew up reading tales of legends who sacrificed their lives for love. No force in the world is powerful enough to separate two souls who fall in love. Because that's what love does; it makes people blind and changes their lives forever. The fight for the love that begins when two individuals commit to each other continues despite the trials and tribulations the relationship goes through. It is respect that keeps the relationship alive. Celebrating this relationship, we bring to you these quotes that show your loved ones that you care for them and will fight for them.

75 Cute Quotes About Fighting For Love

Love makes everything beautiful. A person in love finds beauty in all the little things that he wouldn't notice otherwise. Check out these beautiful quotes about love to rekindle the fire inside you.

  1. It's still the same old story,

A fight for love and glory,

A case of do or die!

The world will always welcome lovers

As time goes by.- Herman Hupfeld

  1. Caring is love. And love fights! Love doesn't look for the path of least resistance.– Karen Marie Moning
  1. Love is the only thing worth fighting for. – Lauren Kate
  1. I'm going to fight. I'm going to fight for you. You need to remember that. – R.L. Griffin
  1. Love is like a promise. Once you break it.. it doesn't come back unless you really fight for it. – Caitlin Rose

    Love is a promise

    Image: Shutterstock

  1. I'm fighting for this girl on the battlefield of love

Got me look like baby Cupid

Sending arrows from above. – Jay Sean

  1. You never fail until you stop trying. – Albert Einstein
  1. If you love her. If you want her to stay. Fight for her.- Janet Gurtler, "The Truth About Us"
  1. What comes easy won't last long, and what lasts long won't come easy. – Francis Kong​
  1. We wanted the freedom to love. We wanted the freedom to choose. Now we have to fight for it. – Lauren Oliver, "Requiem."
  1. I had something to fight for, and I was fighting for the love of my life. I couldn't give up or give in—not now. Not after all I'd been through—all we'd been through. – Shanora Williams, "100 Proof"
  1. I've learned that love takes priority. – Five For Fighting
  1. Love is the most important thing in our lives, a passion for which we would fight or die, and yet we're reluctant to linger over its names. Without a supple vocabulary, we can't even talk or think about it directly. – Diane Ackerman
  1. We can work it out. Life is very short, and there's no time for fussing and fighting, my friend. – Paul McCartney
  1. 50% of a great relationship is how you treat someone. The other 50% is having the ability and confidence to communicate the treatment you want in return. – Matthew Hussey
  1. I'll wait for you Layla. Forever if I have to; because there will never be anyone else for me. You are my only love and I won't give up fighting for you. – Marie Coulson

    You are my only love

    Image: iStock

  1. Sometimes, two people have to fall apart to realize how much they need to fall back together. – Colleen Hoover, "This Girl"
  1. One of these days you're going to fall in love, son. Don't settle for just anyone. Choose the girl that doesn't come easy; the one you have to fight for, and then never stop fighting. Never.– Jamie McGuire
  1. Because you make me believe there are things worth fighting for. – Jodi Picoult
  1. Sometimes, the stars line up, the gods smile, and love gets a fighting chance. Just a chance. That's all it can really hope for. No guarantees, no certainties. – Tess Gerritsen
  1. The course of true love never did run smooth. – William Shakespeare
  1. Love has nothing to do with what you are expecting to get, only with what you are expecting to give – which is everything. -​ Katharine Hepburn
  1. When you find that one that's right for you, you feel like they were put there for you, you never want to be apart. -​ Joe Manganiello
  1. To be brave is to love someone unconditionally, without expecting anything in return. – Madonna
  1. Meeting John really changed my life. When I feel the support that I have from him, I feel invincible. There's someone behind you on your good days and someone in front of you on your bad days. -​ Emily Blunt
  1. The only man worth having in your life is one that would never let you walk away. – Shannon L. Alder
  1. The real bond and real love is something that is actually worth fighting for. – William Moseley
  1. Be a woman of confidence and self-respect; give a man a reason worth fighting for. – Nikki Rowe
  1. In the absence of love, there is nothing worth fighting for. – Elijah Wood
  1. To give life…is to know what's worth fighting for. And what's love. – Jesmyn Ward
  1. No, I'm not mistaken. I know you don't love me. But I'm going to fight for your love. There are some things in life that are worth fighting for to the end. You are worth it. – Paulo Coelho

    You may not love me but you are worth fighting for

    Image: iStock

  1. Keep your head up because one day one person will fight like hell for you, the same as you would for them, and it will be a deep love. So keep your head up. – Carlos Salinas
  1. You've always been the girl worth fighting for, and one day, I know I'll be fighting for you. – Angela Richardson
  1. You own every piece of me, Cadence Taylor, and if you let me, I'll spend the rest of my life proving to you that you're the only thing left worth fighting for. – Melyssa Winchester
  1. You don't run from the people who need you. You fight for them. You fight beside them. No matter the cost. No matter the risk. – Rick Yancey
  1. But I believe in fighting for you, Cameron. – Morgan Parker
  1. Many people lack the passion to keep trying in their relationships. I believe that is why people start to resent their lovers and start cheating on them. It's sad really. Love is so wonderful and so worth fighting for. – Roxanne Hargrove
  1. You are worth fighting for. I haven't given up yet. – Tarryn Fisher
  1. I catch my breath but he's not finished. I love you, Annah. And if you're willing to risk everything to be with me, then I'm willing to risk everything to be with you. I'm going to keep fighting for you, every day of my life. If you'll have me. – Carrie Ryan
  1. I think of myself as more of a lover rather than a fighter, but sometimes you have to fight for what you love. – Jon Foreman
  1. One thing is sure, O comrades, that the love

That fights to keep us rooted in the earth,

But also urges us to dare the stars,

This irresistible, this ancient power

Wedged in the soul, unshakable, is the light

That burns our roots and leaves us free for Space. – Philip Jose Farmer

  1. I learned two very strong lessons from them: the grass isn't always greener elsewhere, and true love is worth fighting for. – Bear Grylls
  1. We waddled through life blindly, hoping to find something – and someone – worth fighting for. – Susan Dennard
  1. Don't get me wrong I'd never say never

'Cause though love can change the weather

No act of God can pull me away from you. – Five for Fighting

  1. Love makes reality invisible and no one around you can understand why you do the things you do, for something that can cause you so much pain. Because you know after all the fighting, tears, and uncertainty, it's all worth it. – Auliq Ice
  1. Letting go is easy. Anyone can do that. Love is fighting for someone to stay. That's what takes work. – Katie Kacvinsky
  1. Happiness isn't a constant. You get fleeting glimpses. You have to fight for those moments, but they make it all worth it. – Taylor Swift

    We'll fight for happiness because it is worth it

    Image: Shutterstock

  1. You don't run from the people who need you. You fight for them. You fight beside them. No matter the cost. No matter the risk. – Rick Yancey, The Last Star
  1. In the game of life;

Sometimes we win,

Sometimes we loss,

Either ways, we should always keep playing.- Lailah Gifty Akita

  1. Darling, dearest

I'm fighting for your kind of quiet. – MediaWhore,

  1. Love is everything it's cracked up to be. It really is worth fighting for, being brave for, risking everything for. – Erica Jong
  1. You will learn a lot about yourself if you stretch in the direction of goodness, of bigness, of kindness, of forgiveness, of emotional bravery. Be a warrior for love. – Cheryl Strayed
  1. You cannot love a thing without wanting to fight for it. – Gilbert K. Chesterton
  1. It's still the same old story,

A fight for love and glory,

A case of do or die!

The world will always welcome lovers

As time goes by. – Herman Hupfeld

Quotes About Fights In Relationship

Fights are common in a relationship. However, one should make sure things don't go out of hand by solving the differences and misunderstandings through communication. Check out these cute quotes about fights in a relationship.

  1. "Even if we fight, I still want you in my life."
  1. "When I fight with you, I'm fighting for us. If I didn't care, I wouldn't bother."
  1. "Love isn't when there are no fights in the relationship. Love is when once the fight ends,love is still there."
  1. "A person who truly loves you will never let you go or give up on you, no matter how hard the situation is."
  1. "After all, soul mates always end up together."
  1. "I promise. No matter how many times we fight, I will never stop loving you."
  1. "In every relationship, there will be arguments, fights, smiles, and tears. But at the end of the day, you will stick around and sail together through the good and bad."
  1. "It takes a strong heart to love and a stronger heart to keep the love intact."
  1. "It's only after we've lost everything that we're free to do anything."
  1. "You're mine, and I'd fight the world to be with you."
  1. "You're my Nemo. If you get lost in the ocean, I'll find you."
  1. "Our journey isn't easy, but it's ours. And I'll be with you till the end."

    We'll be together till the end

    Image: iStock

  1. "Love is when you fight like a married couple, talk like best friends, flirt like first love, protect each other like siblings."
  1. "Cause I'd rather fight with you than laugh with another."
  1. "I'm not going anywhere. I'm going to love you unconditionally, every single day."
  1. "A true relationship has tears, fight, trust, faith, pain, and most importantly love."
  1. "Fight for her. Because losing her would be the greatest mistake."
  1. "I promise I'll never give up on you. Just promise you'll never give up on me."
  1. "The longer we wait, the sweeter the kiss."
  1. "Don't worry when I fight with you. Worry when I stop because it means there's nothing left for us to fight for."
  1. "Even if I have a hundred reasons to leave you, I'd still look for that one reason to fight for you."

Love is like a war. You have to fight tooth and nail to protect it. Go the extra mile to keep your love stronger.  Send your love for life these cute quotes and make your beautiful relationship strong as ever!

Was this article helpful?

thumbsup thumbsdown

The following two tabs change content below.

Shivank is an experienced professional with a passion for writing, editing, and research. With a bachelor's degree in Mass Communication from IEL, Dehradun, he previously worked as a production editor. Shivank transitioned into a writer/editor, contributing to various publications as a freelancer. He writes literature, including quotes, poems and wishes, for MomJunction. He has a special interest in music and... more